Friday, November 14, 2008

All moved in!!!

The antique dresser is my cutting station;
dies are stored in the top left drawer.
Various supplies are stored in the
other drawers.
An antique paint display shelf holds my stamps,
while a new book shelf holds other supplies.

My work area! Ink holders were made by
my dad. I plan to fill the empty ones
with a second collection of classic inks
and one for craft inks.




Behind the door is a scrap book cart
filled with small supplies.
The white cubes were a bargain find
from Target last year. It holds
business supplies and
samples on display.


The walls are Apricot Appeal! If you like what you see, leave me a comment on this blog and I'll enter your name into the hat to win an Apricot Appeal classic ink pad and a package of matching 8-1/2" x 11" card stock! :) Thanks for looking & good luck!




7 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, and I have the decor elements "create" definition to go over my cutting station after the paint fully cures.

jackieWV said...

The room looks great, and I love the antique items. They make a room seem so much warmer. You have to feel so much better, and will be able to enjoy yourself in making your cards.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Ahh - love the color, love the antiques (how cozy) and love all the organization. I'm jealous but so happy that you have such a wonderful room to 'create' in. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Barb,
I only wish that I could have a room like this. It looks looks wonderful.
Tracy Hughes

Leah R. said...

The room looks wonderful! I'm sure you are now ready to be creative again! I love how you organized everything! Have fun in your new room!

potteray said...

Barb
Congratulations! Your room looks great. So organized. I am envious. :)
Amy P

craftsbyjodi said...

great room!!! I miss the space of things in America. I have finally sorted out my craft room and a bit pleased with it. Missing all the SU goodies in america. Will have to get my mom to buy some soon. Hope to hear from you again. take care and have a lovely thanksgiving!