Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Back!

Well girls it's been a rough few months, but I think I'm finally ready to get back into the swing of things. I want to thank each of you for being patient with me and for all the cards and prayers sent on my behalf. You are the best!!

My daughter's wedding was Saturday night and everything went great! I'll be posting a few pre-wedding pictures so you can see some of what I have been doing these last few weeks.

As far as Stampin’ Up! goes, there are lots of exciting things in the works. First of all, the retired stamp list is now available and I have emailed it to most of you. Second, Shelli just announced yesterday a new line of product called Décor Elements which is self-adhesive vinyl designs! These are large art designs to be used on your wall! The best part is they do not damage your wall in any way and you can remove them any time.

A preview brochure will be available July 1st and you can order from that or wait for the full line of products available August 11th. This is just phase one of many new products to be released during the upcoming year.

I am now taking pre-orders for the next catalog. As before, the pre-order cost is $5.00 and the catalog comes with a $5.00 off coupon when you host a workshop before the catalog sales period ends. If you join a Stamp Club, you will get the catalog free! Also, for those that are joining a stamp club after being in the last group, you will receive a free gift with your first month’s order!

It’s good to be back. I look forward to seeing many of you at my Hostess Appreciation Dinner in July. Watch for your invitation in the mail soon. Reservations are taken on a first response basis. I can only take 12 spaces per evening, so send your RSVP quickly!

No comments: