Sunday, January 20, 2008

My phrase

Okay ya'll know that I have a favorite saying at my workshops and so I am going to place a trademark on the phrase until I can see if it can be patented. Here is the phrase that I truly believe in:

"Every mistake is an opportunity for creativity." T.M.

Every time you are making a card, scrapbook page, or other paper craft item and think you have really goofed it up, take a second look at it and say to yourself "how can I turn this into something that I really like". Then start looking for a way to change, cover, or completely re-do your project until you are satisfied with it. Many of my works over the years have ended up in the trash, but I don't give up until I have what I want. However, most of my projects just keep getting changed around until I am satisfied, so keep perusing your goals...you'll be happy with the results. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your phrase and have found it to be true so many times in scrapbooking and now card making. Keep up the good work!

Barb said...

Thank you so much for commenting! You are the first one to respond so I'm thrilled. All this blogging stuff is still new to me and I always hope that others will like my work, so your compliments are appreciated!