Sunday, December 9, 2007

Stamp Clubs

I asked my husband to draw the names for the stamp clubs that will be starting up in January! Check out my calendar for the dates and hostess names for each month. There will be two clubs going and I have space in a third club, which has not been drawn yet, that may be available if you are interested. These dates are suggestive dates and can be varied if necessary. If the month you were selected for doesn't work for you, see if you can trade with a friend. The new catalogs should be available January 2nd and I will try to get those out as soon as possible.

This year, we will be doing a card and 3-D item the first month and then a two-page scrapbook layout the second month and alternating like that until the club ends.

There is still time for six more friends to form a club and be part of the action! Call or email me ASAP!

No comments: